Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Bright Idea



Jacket: Ark & Co, Silk Shirt: Amanda Uprichard, Leggings: J.Crew, Necklace: Vintage, Bag: Balenciaga, Shoes: Christian Louboutain

A few weekends ago, a good friend of mine was having a blow-out 50th birthday party at an incredible space in the west village. Not only was it an incredibly fun mix of people, but the night was topped off by an amazing jazz band who slowly developed into one of the most amazing groups I've heard in a long time. I needed something that would go with the fun vibe of the evening (and, although unaware of this at the time, an outfit that I could dance until 3am in). I picked up this necklace at a flea market that very morning and was needing to wear it immediately. From there I was in a very "color/ texture doesn't matter" mood... as I'm sure you can see, and ended up going with the above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment