Friday, March 2, 2012

Layer it up





Denim Collared Shirt, Crochet Sweater, and Belt: J.Crew, Blazer: Zara, Black Linen Shorts: Theory (find similar here and here, Bag: Balenciaga, Blue Suede Pumps: Chloe.

Layering is something I've only recently given a try. Because of the fact that I have a smaller frame, I always thought layering things would have a bulky-looking effect...the end result being not very attractive. I however found this J.Crew crochet sweater at the back of my closet, and have to admit, completely forgot about it! Thought I'd give some fresh air try out this layering thing, as I felt it was a perfect contender. When put against the slightly different shade of pink of the blazer and the sharp black of the shorts, it makes a really beautiful combination. I thought adding the belt would give a little waist definition and a little more color contrast. All in all I think I'd give this layering thing a try more often.


No comments:

Post a Comment